VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
This is to notify interested applicants who want to take up column in NEWSBEAM or work as correspondents across the globe, Nigeria and outside Nigeria on our Foreign Desk can apply to email address: email@example.com
Below is the requirement we earlier advertised…
EXPERIENCED IN NEWS WRITING
Applicant should have cognate experience covering national and International news, with bias for politics. The ideal candidate should have impressive and current database of contacts within political and national circles.
- Have at least five years’ experience in the traditional media.
· Possess a Bachelors degree/ HND in Journalism or Mass Communications preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.
· Have minimum of one year of online journalism experience.
· Be knowledgeable in libel laws and ethical foundations of journalism.
· Be proficient in current and emerging news-gathering method.
· Possess knowledge of, and interest in local, national and world news with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Be comfortable speaking with politicians, government workers, business owners and citizens.
· Must be able to take direction from the editor and creatively find unique angle to stories.
· Possess the ability to work in a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume to:
Must have National Diploma or NCE in Mass Communication, Journalism or any of the Social Arts and School Certificate holders who want to apply must have good experience in news gathering and reportage.
All Applications to THE EDITOR
Interested Persons must be accomplished professionals who have a sense of nation building and patriotism at the back of their minds. Their columns will not be sensed but must ensure that write-ups are geared toward making a better society, Nigeria and International.
Application deadline: 31st October, 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED