- Don’t complicate life. We won’t be here forever. Once this day is over, it’s gone forever. Your time is too valuable to waste on nonsense.
- No matter what knocks you down in life, get up and keep going. NEVER GIVE UP. Great blessings come as a result of great perseverance.
- Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.
- Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don’t give up.
- Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
- Disappointments were not meant to destroy you. They were meant to strengthen you and give you fortitude to accomplish your God-given destiny.
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but by appreciating what we do have.
- Your child will follow your example, not your advice.
- One day, you’ll be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.
- Associate yourself with people of good quality. For it is better to be alone than in bad company.
- Don’t fear change. You may lose something good, but you may also gain something great.
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
- The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.
- Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have – GRATITUDE.
- Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do, long after the mood you said it has left you.
- When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, you take away their power.
- Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you are waiting.
- Isn’t it ironic:
– We ignore those who adore us, but adore the ones that ignore us
– We love those who hurt us, but hurt the ones that love us.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning.
- You were born to win. Although to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
- Every day is a NEW beginning, take a deep breath and START AGAIN.
- Know that you are loved. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are beautiful. You have purpose. You are a masterpiece.
- Don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.
- Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
- Bad things happen everyday to everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.
- When you make a commitment, you build hope. When you keep it, you build trust.
- Two things define you: Your PATIENCE when you have NOTHING, and your ATTITUDE when you have EVERYTHING.
- Being honest may not get you a lot of FRIENDS but it will always get you the RIGHT ONES.
- Working on yourself is the hardest part of life. Keep growing up, no matter where you are.
- Be selective in your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.
- Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.
- Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything.
NO ➔ Shortcuts
NO ➔ Quick fixes
NO ➔ Blaming others
NO ➔ I’ll do tomorrows (procrastination)
NO ➔ EXCUSES!!
- Surround yourself with positive people who will support you when it rains, not just when it shines.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.
Enjoy God’s grace on this journey we call LIFE.
For News, Articles, Opinions, write-ups, advertisement, and other related issues or Invitation to cover your events, please contact The Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com OR call 07011172166(WhatsApp), 07088886879, 08022433068, 08038472758 (WhatsApp) or NATIONAL NEWSBEAM on Telegram