Why Fitness and Exercise is Important for all? Calisthenics (DLPMOVEMENT)
Calisthenics are exercises that use your bodyweight for resistance and are designed to strengthen and tone your muscles and increase muscular endurance, calisthenics don’t necessarily require any exercise equipment (for some stages but later in weighted calisthenics).
The Benefits of Calisthenics
1. Bodyweight exercises such as lunges, push ups, jumping jacks, squats and crunches can be performed just about anywhere. This means that you never need to miss a workout just because you are unable to make it to the gym. Also, because calisthenic exercises require no setting up time, you can transition from one exercise to the next quickly and easily which makes your workout effective and efficient. watch
2. Since Calisthenics is a Physical activity it can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve quality of life.
- Improve Concentration
Exercise improves the ability to focus on one task, ignore distractions, and also hold and manipulate information. Aerobic exercises improve retention among students, and therefore crucial for children, adults and even the elderly. Watch the 5minute full body workout, it show some of the best exercises you can perform.
- Calisthenic exercises teach you to master your own body. They teach coordination, balance, proprioception and self awareness. Unlike resistance machines that guides your movements, performing bodyweight exercises effectively means you must control your limbs and maintain proper body position. This has a positive carryover to sports and other “functional” activities.
- Increases Lean Mass and Strength
High-frequency training and low-frequency training both contribute to improvements in lean mass and strength in men and women.
Strength training also helps alterations in metabolism, increase in bone density, reduces the risk of injury, and even rebuilds lost muscle.
6. Calisthenic exercises are easy on joints. Exercises such as leg extensions and machine chest presses are safe enough but for some exercisers, these movements can be hard on joints. If you have a long history of hard training or are over forty and beginning to experience the onset of joint pain, calisthenic exercises are one of the best ways to keep your joints moving while minimizing any discomfort. As many martial artists and ex-military personnel have proven, calisthenic exercises are suitable for older exercisers looking to maintain a high level of fitness despite worn joints.
NOTE: To maintain health and reduce your risk of health problems, health professionals and researchers recommend a minimum of 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity on most, preferably all, days.
See your doctor first, It is a good idea to see your doctor before starting your physical activity program if: you are aged over 45 years, physical activity causes pain in your chest, moderate physical activity makes you very breathless, you think you might have heart disease or you have heart problems and finally you are pregnant. Please know your medical conditions before engaging in any physical activity.
if this post has been helpful/useful please do share it with your Friends,Family, Relative and support the movement by subscribing and leaving a thumb up! stay tune, see you in the next post.
Connect with us:
facebook group discussion: www.facebook.com/groups/dlpmovement